Linitop Yacht Vernis is a clear marine varnish which has been specially formulated for use in harsh and humid climates. It provides excellent UV resistance and both protects and waterproofs the wood. Linitop Yacht Vernis is resistant to bad weather and damage caused by saltwater and is highly flexible so it moves with the wood’s natural movement and will not peel or flake.
Yacht Vernis is available in satin or gloss finish and enables you to maintain and enhance the natural beauty of your wood. It can also be used alongside Linitop Primer and Finish if you’re looking for a coloured rather than clear finish. This high performance product combines top quality with ease of application and is suitable for both interior and exterior wood, both new and previously varnished.
If you’re looking for top notch resistance to fog, rain, snow or seawater then you need to protect your wood surfaces with Linitop Yacht Vernis marine varnish.
What can I use Linitop Yacht Vernis marine varnish for?
- Protecting and enhancing your wooden boat hull
- Decorating hand rails and other marine surfaces
- Keeping wood in damp rooms such as wetrooms looking at its best
- Enhancing the natural beauty of your wood
- Waterproofing wood surfaces exposed to the elements
- Providing UV protection for exterior wood surfaces