Linitop Parket is a single component polyurethane floor varnish for interior wood. With its beautiful satin finish, it allows the wood to show through enhancing its natural beauty.
Linitop Parket is perfect for using on parquet, stairs and floors as it is extra resistant against abrasion and scratches. It also waterproofs the wood, leaving a non slip finish behind. It can be applied to all types of wood including untreated wood, or sealed wood in a good condition.
What can I use Linitop Parket for?
- Protection against damage caused by wear
- Waterproofing your floor leaving behind a beautiful satin finish
- Perfect for use on parquets, stairs and other wood floors
- Can also be applied over a base coat of Linitop Prim & Finish
Tips from the professionals
- Good surface preparation is essential for the final appearance of the finish.
- Depending on the condition of the surface several sanding stages will be required: from grade 40 to 180. It is advisable to only use one grade at a time.
- For a perfect result: Apply Parket in the direction of the wood grain. Facing the light and starting opposite the door, so as to work towards it. Do three criss-cross passes in one application.
- Start with the edges and then do the surface by working in zones of 2 metres by 2 metres.
- Do not open the windows during application to avoid it drying too quickly.
- Coloured base before topcoat: Apply a coat of Linitop Prim & Finish. After drying and without sanding, finish with two coats of Parket, sanding between the two coats.
Do not cover the sealed surface with carpets or protective covers for 14 days after the application of the floor varnish.Wait at least 48 to 72 hours before putting the furniture back, protecting the feet with pads:
Normal usage: 7 days.
Intense usage: 3 weeks.